Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Spell Dish


Continuing the 'weird' theme today. Mind you, what constitutes as weird for some folk is perfectly natural everyday stuff to me.
I am going to take a picture of that missing bit of eyebrow but today's picture is of my spell dish. There are lots of friends in there. If anyone is sick I write their names on a heart-shaped piece of coloured paper and add it to the dish. The dish itself is green glass and I've placed a candle in the centre and then added pretty marbles, a few crystals and a lot of love. Every day I light the candle and spend a few moments sending healing thoughts to everyone whose name is in there.
Try it for yourselves. Even if you don't believe it works it can make you feel good about yourself for trying to help others. And who knows, you might be helping others too. I believe I am.

5 comments:

  1. So that's what your spell dish looks like! I can see there is something very special about that dish - as well as it being pretty! Green is a good healing colour too.
    I'm going to make one - thank you for the inspiration to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynis Scrivens27 August, 2009 07:34

    I was interested to see that the candle is square - is that intentional? It's a lovely way of offering support to people who need it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you xxxx
    jwj

    ReplyDelete