Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Seventy Seven Apologies

I am being dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st Century and its horrible technology. Anita Loughrey and my daughter, Leanne Williams, are doing the dragging and I don't like it. There again I didn't like computers for a long time and I only like mine now when it does what I want it to, which makes it rather like my kids.
This afternoon the LSO (Long Suffering One) is standing behind me, arms folded, looking very determined. Yes, he's determined that I shall write something on this blog. 'You've had 77 people look at this and see absolutely nothing,' he shouted.
Apologies to all 77 of you. I shall endeavour to pacify you all and write things but for now that's all. I'll tell you about Writers' Holiday, Caerleon tomorrow. Incredibly it's just stopped raining and I am about to go out for some Fresh Air. Sod that Gulf Stream getting lost.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Your first ever blog - and I get a mention. I'm looking forward to reading all about Caerleon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray you're here in blogland! (Well done LSO!) You'll love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first blog! Well done! Now you have another means of publicising your little book of cures for unusual ailments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apology accepted. :oD And welcome. Didn't take us long to find you, though, did it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad you have a blog! Will add a link to mine forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Suzanne. I'm enjoying it now.

    ReplyDelete