Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thoughts for the day

Yesterday I got my daily fix of Deal Or No Deal. I can't give it up, and there's no reason why I should, is there? It changed my life. The player was Vic who sounded just like Boycey from Only Fools and Horses. I've been waiting for his game. It was fun and he went away with £4,000. Such a shame he didn't get more but he remained cheerful and here are two quotes from Vic which I immediately wrote down.
You're never too old to have a new dream.
and
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.

4 comments:

  1. Aw Vic sounds lovely - what a great outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a true gentleman Vic is. I like his quotes. A lesson for us all.

    I have to confess that I've never watched Deal Or No Deal - but I'm not a game show fan. Maybe I should be - could win something!

    Julie xx

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie.
    What's so lovely about Deal or No Deal is that there are no questions and no competition so everyone is on your side, wishing you to do well. It's drama, real life-stories in lots of cases, and pure guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone except the banker- also like real life

    ReplyDelete