Monday, October 12, 2009

Coming Soon - help for writers

Coming Soon - my brand new-style blog.
No longer will you hear stories about my personal life (well, maybe sometimes). Starting on Wednesday 21st October my blog will become a place of inspiration for writers. You will find tips, prompts, ideas, news, quotes and anything else I can think of to give writers and wannabes inspiration.
And if you have any questions about writing all you need to do is post a comment and I'll blog an answer within a few days.
I shall be blogging on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Make a note in your diary to join me. It's going to be fun.

6 comments:

  1. Lynne

    I'll remember to tune-in. Sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martin. I certainly hope it will be useful and attract some newcomers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! I enjoy hearing about your personal life. Mine is too mundane. I hope there will still be lots included in the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a great idea, Lynne. I'm looking forward to it! I'm sure you'll get lots of followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best with the new blog, going to miss your personal writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about writing tips on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and the personal stuff on Tuesdays and Thursdays? (I'll let you have the weekend off.)

    ReplyDelete