Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SWWJ weekend in Cambridge



Frances, me, Pat and Ivy, from left to right. New friends made over the weekend spent at the Lucy Cavendish college, Cambridge. While I was there I led two sessions on 'Using Personal Experience in your writing' which is what my book Writing From Life is all about. And now I'm off to Titchfield in Hampshire, followed by Hastings for more workshops.

Next week I get my MRI scan and I'm not looking forward to it but the doctors need to know why my back won't hold me up for more than a few minutes. 'Then we'll know what to do with you,' I was told. For my many friends who have wondered the same thing, watch this space.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the scan and I hope it means they can get you properly back on your feet again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look after that back, Lynne. Hope the workshops go well. I might have made the Titchfield one, if our daughter hadn't decided to return to work part-time. Guess what I'll be doing, instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the scan. I'm surprised it's taken them this long to arrange for you to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun in Cambridge

    Good luck with the scan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with the scan. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you all for your kind thoughts. I'm not looking forward to this scan but it has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glynis Scrivens06 October, 2010 05:10

    Thinking of you today - let's hope the scan means more effective treatment
    Love your outfit in that photo : - )

    ReplyDelete
  8. so hope the results of the scan mean you'll soon be receiving the right treatment to get you on your feet properly again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne - there's a "Sweet Friends" blog award for you over at my place. It isn't compulsory to do the bits and pieces to claim it x

    ReplyDelete