Thanks to Teresa Ashby for awarding me this - the Sweet Friends Award. Now, as part of the package I have to tell you six things about my writing. Ooo-er!
1. As a child I always had my head in a book, reading one or writing one. My mother thought I should be running around and always told me I was lazy. I grew to believe it. Now I fight against that belief but still don't think I work hard enough or write enough.
2. When I began writing, back in 1080 (that was meant to be 1980 but who knows? I could have been writing in previous existences), I used lots of different names, now I'm comfortable with my own.
3. I have a Hit List of people who have annoyed me during my lives and am bumping them off in stories. I'd recomment this. It helps disperse anger and resentment. It is also the reason I am the only member of my entire family who does not suffer from high blood pressure.
4. I found a sister through writing. Glynis Scrivens contacted me about writing short stories and later adopted me and allowed me to adopt her as a sister. I'd always wanted one.
5. I keep a golden notebook filled with beautiful things. It's where I write about the good things that happen in life and is somewhere to turn to when I feel low. Actually I can't remember the last time I felt low.
6. I am so glad I'm a writer and not a writer's partner. Sometimes I feel sorry for the LSO having to put up with me but he's had lots of practice. We've been together since 1067. For this time around read 1967.