Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fancy a three book deal?

This arrived in my in-box the other day. I'm passing it on in case anyone's interested.

Win a three-book publishing deal!Contact Publishing (www.contact-publishing.com) is a boutique of independent publishers, with a mission to nurture fresh writing talent; bring fresh ideas and news format of books to the readers. The Page Turner Prize is our annual competition to invite budding authors to submit their work to be considered for publication. We would like to invite your group to take part in this competition. Further details of the competition are below and on our web-site www.pageturnerprize.com

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, Lynne. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I seem to have wafted in from someone else's blog (I've just finished my Christmas cards). I have to say that the thought of a three-book deal would terrify me. What if I never managed the second and third? No. One at a time for me!

    ReplyDelete