Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And here it is





My new book finally arrived yesterday. It's been quite a wait.


Why did I write about ghostwriting when it's been done by the greats, like Andrew Crofts? Two reasons. First of all I was asked to write it (and who would turn a request like that down?). Secondly, Mr Crofts had covered life stories and I knew that it was possible to write a completely different book. I have covered lots of little ghosting jobs over the years and know they can bring in extra money for a competent writer.


If you need to be making a bit extra and like people or learning new skills then there may be something in my book to help you.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lynne, on your new baby! I love the cover. Ghostwriting isn't something that would ever have occurred to me (especially after reading Robert Harris's book!), but it's certainly something different, and well worth thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your latest book. I think I would find ghostwriting quite hard. But it's an interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I've never thought about ghostwriting before. Your books sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne,
    I have your writing from life on my bookshelf already, this one sounds interesting as well. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, brilliant news - congratulations Lynne. Can't wait to get this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Lynne! Looking forward to it! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue Blackburn12 May, 2011 07:24

    Congratulations Lynne on your new book. Wish you every success with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue Blackburn17 May, 2011 15:47

    Congratulations Lynne. Well done. All good wishes for its great success. x

    ReplyDelete