Thursday, October 13, 2011

What are you doing Saturday?

That's Saturday 15 October, and I shall be in Wellington, Shropshire. Apparently Wrekin Writers ‘are delighted that Lynne Hackles has agreed to run the October workshop’. I hope they’ll be as delighted by the time I’ve spent the day with them.
The day is actually split into two workshops. From 10am to 12.30pm (£5 or £4.50 if you book in advance) I’m running one on Ghost-writing, something worth every writer considering if they are trying to earn money from their art.
From 1.30 to 4.00pm (£5 or £4.50 if you book in advance) there’s Short Story Writing. I shall be covering writing for magazines as well as for competitions.
To reserve your place on either or both of these workshops, log on to www.wrekinwriters.co.uk or phone Darren Bailey on 01952 405 178.
The Civic Centre, Wellington @ 10am and/or 1.30pm

3 comments:

  1. All the best with that Lynne. Would be there if I could :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wish I could be with you. They are in for a treat. xx :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Lynne! We certainly are delighted!
    Will have your builder's tea ready for you when you arrive - see you tomorrow - I'll try and get them to behave themselves but I can't promise anything ;0)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete