Wednesday, April 04, 2012

April Challenge - late starter

A is for antiques and afternoon television. I love browsing around antique shops, junk shops, car boot sales and flea markets. If you watched Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is yesterday (BBC2 5.15 -6pm) you may have caught a glimpse of my red coat as I wandered around the Giant antique and Collector’s Fair at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern. Yesterday, in an effort to procrastinate enjoyably, I watched Bargain Hunt, Flog It!, the aforementioned Put Your Money… and finished off with The Antiques Roadshow. By the end of that lot I was all antiqued out and hadn’t written a word of the new book I have a contract for. At this rate I shall be an antique before it’s finished.
A is also for April and I’ve joined Frances Garrood in the A-Z challenge, in the hope that it will make me write something, apart from regular columns.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Lynne, and welcome aboard! Good post, too. Only three more, and you will have caught up wiht the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete