Tuesday, June 05, 2012

UFO sighting?

Last night we, along with hundreds of others, were watching the bonfire (Jubilee Beacon) being lit on the Malvern Hills. All eyes were on it, except mine. Ninety degrees to the East I saw a small red orb rise slowly from the ground until it disappeared into a dark cloud. A minute later another orb started to rise and this time I grabbed the binoculars. What I saw made me shout, ‘Wow! Wow!’ What looked like an orb to my eyes turned into something incredible when watched through binoculars. The shape disappeared and I watched as whatever it was scribbled little symbols in the sky.

Yes, there were fireworks going off but who’d pay for one that looked like a tiny red ball, unless watched through magnifying lenses?  And no, I hadn’t been drinking or taken any other mind altering substances.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a story could be brewing Lynne. We thought we'd seen ufo's one bonfire night, they were Chinese lanterns, but yours sound like something different altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne - your post title sent me racing over here. Then I read... and I was waiting for the punch line... but now not sure what to think. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crumbs - Close Encounters of the Lynne Kind eh? :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is .... ooooerrrr!

    ReplyDelete