Thursday, June 28, 2012

Was Noah a writer?

I love opening the bedroom curtains each morning to a view of the Malvern Hills. The only time I can’t see them is when the weather is going to be bad all day. They are hidden in cloud. There’s a saying here that if Malvern has its hat on (cloud) the whole day will be wet. It fooled me this morning. The Hills were visible at 8. Invisible by 9. So what do you do call the weather when the rain is falling in Biblical torrents?

Perfect writing weather!
Now, while you're here, will you please take a look at my previous post and perhaps sign the petition?

3 comments:

  1. So, summer has reached Malvern, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the 'perfect writing weather'. Sooo Lynne, did you end up getting much writing done? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week I've written a 2500 word story, my Caerleon course, an interview with a writer and added a bit to my book. Oh, and marked a student's assignment. But when it stopped raining I dashed outside to soak up some Vitamin D.

      Delete