Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Messages from the Universe

Yes, really. I do receive messages from the Universe. Every weekday. If you'd like to receive them too then pop along to www.tut.com and sign up for them. They're a great way to start the day and remind me to be positive or give me something to think about.
The one below arrived a few days ago and I fell in love with the sunshine, a cup of tea in the garden and a smiley blue flower that had burst forth from a mysterious dark bluey-grey pod.
And next week I know I'll be in love with Writers Holiday, Caerleon.

If you can fall in love with just one thing about him, her, them, it, or you, Lynne , just once a day, and speak it aloud, you'll be surprised at how quickly this will transform your entire life.
I love that look on your face when the coin drops -
The Universe
"Them" and "it" sounded a lot better than "Oreos" and "lattes," don't you think, Lynne ?

2 comments:

  1. I think that's quite funny Lynne, you'll write a story about it I think. I do agree that messages come from the universe, but having them emailed is hysterical. At the moment I am in love with the rainy days, making our grass greener than I've ever known, and my lovely new cooker that has chicken kiev's and sausages sizzling inside, with jacket potatoes of course. Talk soon. Have fun at Caerlon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, looks like a really inspiring website.

    ReplyDelete