Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Four Writing Rainbows

1.       Yesterday I received a copy of Life-Writes by Suzanne Ruthven. Suzanne had sent me one because she mentions me in it. Not only does she quote me at the beginning of one chapter but she also mentions my books, Writing From Life and Ghostwriting. Aren’t writers generous?
2.       An email from Athens. A stranger called Sonia contacted me via my website to say how Writing From Life had inspired her. Aren’t writers kind?
3.       Lunch at Puccini’s with six other writers. Wonderful food, great company, non-stop talk. Aren’t writers noisy?
4.       A young man approached me asking if I would sign a copy of Racing Start. It’s been in his family for twenty years! Aren’t readers amazing?

1 comment:

  1. Yep writers are a great, diverse and amazing group of people :o) xx

    ReplyDelete