Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I deserve a good lunch

I've finished proof reading my new book and managed (I think) to upload it to the publisher's wesbite. It should be out within a few months. I'll be sure to let you know when, and it has the inspiring title of Handy Hints For Writers.
It's written in bite-sized pieces and is a collection of all the useful information I've collected, or learned, over many years of selling words. And, of course, I couldn't resist a bit of humour. It'll turn up as one of the Compass Point books, published by John Hunt.
And now I've told you that I'm off to have a lovely Italian meal with my friends, Literary Ladies Wot Lunch.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting it, Lynne :-) Enjoy your Italian lunch :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lynne. Can't wait for the book. Have a fabulous lunch :o) xx

    ReplyDelete