Wednesday, February 20, 2013

People's Friend on ITV3


I've been watching too much television. I keep tuning in to ITV3, not for the programmes and not for the advertisements but for the other bits. Those bits where the sponsors advertise. Currently The People's Friend are sponsoring Afternoon TV on ITV3. They're using clips from PF stories and one of mine was chosen to be included.
It's exciting even though the clips only last a few seconds and no names are mentioned. I added the youtube link but it wouldn't work so I've removed it. Try tuning in to ITV3 between 2pm and 7pm.

 

4 comments:

  1. That's exciting Lynne, will watch out for it as I tune in to that channel a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that one day, Lynne! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! So now, watching daytime telly is 'research'! Exciting to have your work used in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks for this will have to check this out. Do we home writers get permission to sneak a look at daytime TV then? Or is this justified research as Simon says...

    ReplyDelete