Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reality

Thanks to Wendy over at http://wendyswritingnow.blogspot.co.uk/
for this award.

As usual there are questions to be answered and names to be nominated. It seems that everyone I know has already received this award so if there's anyone left out there do feel free to take it. There are some interesting questions:

If you could change one thing, what would it be?
I'd have been at the front of the queue when spines were being given out. Not at the back so that I ended up with a dodgy one.

If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I wouldn't want to repeat any age. I keep trying to live in the present.

What one thing really scares you?
Being locked in anywhere, whether it be a tiny space or Wembley Stadium.

If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?
I'm happy being me but perhaps I'd like to be one of those people who got lost in the Bermuda Triangle, just for the day so I could come home safely but know what the hell happens there.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with the horrible thought of being locked in somewhere - especially somewhere small and dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd been at the front of the Spine queue, you might have missed your place on the Writer queue! It would be great to find out what really goes on in that Bermuda Triangle :-) x

    ReplyDelete