Friday, April 26, 2013

A taste of things to come...


The team at John Hunt Publishing isn't psychic. I chose my own cover so that's why it features all my favourite colours. There was another one that I liked - it had butterflies on it - but I'm glad it's this one now.

Some of you may remember that the National Association of Writing Groups published a little book of mine ages ago called The Handy Little Book For Writers. Handy Hints for Writers is a larger, more expanded, wiser version. Wiser because I've learned a lot more since the NAWG one was published.

This one, Handy Hints, has a launch date of 30th August when, no doubt, you'll be hearing lots more about it.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cover Lynne - very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Lynne. You're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous Lynne. Roll on the launch date :o)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Or maybe, on second thoughts, just look forward to it!! 30th August will be too near the end of what I hope will be a fabulous summer this year so don't want it to come too quickly. Even for the excitement of your new book! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete