Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And The Winners Are

The LSO used his new hat. I lifted it in the air and he stretched and dipped in to pull out the names of three winners. Yes, being unbelievably generous as I always am, I decided that due to the number of entries I couldn't have just one winner.
Roll of drums.... And those winners are -
Tracey Fells
Janice Johnston
Wendy's Writing

If you all contact me with your addresses I'll put your books in the post. You can contact me via my website - lynnehackles.com
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy my book. If you do, please tell everyone. If you don't, you know what to do. Zip those lips!

4 comments:

  1. That's great, Lynne - thanks and thanks also to LSO whose long arms picked my name out of his hat! Look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely news and thank you Lynne for the prompt on FB! Look forward to reading this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Sorry I haven't been in touch earlier - my internet connection is rubbish at the moment. Really looking forward to reading your book,I definitely need some writing hints.

    And delighted to be in the company of Wendy and Tracy - another two bloggers I follow!

    ReplyDelete