Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Trumpet Blowing


I've asked permission from Susan Blackburn before adding her comments to my blog. This is what she emailed me -
 
'Just had to write and say Handy Hints for Writers is just great and sooooooo full of your usual warmth, wit and humour.
And, of course, choc a bloc with - er - fantastic handy hints for writers.
Fabulous. Congratulations on a real winner - I'm inspired already. Getting going is the worst thing isn't it and I was inspired to finally start my short story that's been mulling around in the old brainbox for a while and I just couldn't get going!! Now all done, put away to go back to tomorrow again for some more editing. (I love that bit!!!)'

 

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with a good old bit of trumpet blowing -especially when it's well deserve, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not averse to a bit of trumpet blowing, especially when it's a tune worth listening to - which yours is. I haven't had a chance to take a proper look at your book just yet, but will do asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good for other prospective readers to hear these great comments, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete