Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's so true


I am a big fan of tut.com  You can sign up and get a message from The Universe every weekday. Some I read and delete, others I keep. Some speak to me, others mean nothing. This one I want to share because it’s made me think so differently. I am always saying there isn’t enough time to do everything. Each month when it’s time for the giggle blog I tell myself a month can’t possibly have passed. It flew by and I did nothing. So The Universe came up with this. Do read right through to the final line which is the one that hit me.

‘There's so much time in a day, Lynne.
You could have breakfast, lunch, and dinner on 3 different continents.
You could outline the book you're going to write, start the screenplay adaptation, and watch "Gone With The Wind," before the sun even sets.
Spend a day at work, and still have 16 hours left over.
Or you could just think 60,000 different thoughts as you tool all over Malvern.
Hey, the record for climbing Mt. Everest is under 9 hours, leaving 15 to nap and go Yeti searching. There's so much time in a day, Lynne. So much.
You're rich,
   The Universe

Especially, Lynne, when one stops claiming there's so little of it, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I get the Notes from the Universe too, they make me smile and are often exactly the encouragement I need. I've found the best way to slow down time is to do lots of different things each day. If I decide to spend the whole day writing, the time whizzes past and I'm lucky if I manage a couple of new paragraphs. But when I squeeze in a bit of writing at odd moments between housework, gardening, going for a walk, reading a magazine, phoning friends, doing some sketching, dancing to the radio etc. etc. the writing flows and I get a lot more on paper or computer.

    ReplyDelete