Jan Baynham is a new follower of this blog see www.janbaynham.blogspot.co.uk
And she has offered me a blog award which is actually handy as posting on my blog is on today’s To Do list and I had no idea what to blog about. If you want this award and would like to write seven things about yourself, go for it.
So now you get to hear seven things about me.
2. I have given up writing short stories because they are too close to real life now and I really enjoyed writing spinechillers and ‘weird’ stories.
3. I am, and always have been, in love with Ray Bradbury.
4. I have fabulous hair.
5. It’s fabulous because I take it out of a box every morning. Once, several years ago now, mine all fell on the bathroom floor.
6. I have finally given up watching Deal or No Deal.
And now the biggie and this is because I have been reading Ray Bradbury and he’s been telling me how to dig deep into my soul.
7. I have a broken heart. Our son went out of our lives fourteen years ago. I love him.