Tuesday, September 16, 2014


 
 
 
 
Jan Baynham is a new follower of this blog see www.janbaynham.blogspot.co.uk

And she has offered me a blog award which is actually handy as posting on my blog is on today’s To Do list and I had no idea what to blog about. If you want this award and would like to write seven things about yourself, go for it.
So now you get to hear seven things about me.

 
1.     Today I do not want to be a writer. I want to be a layabout and go back to bed.

2.     I have given up writing short stories because they are too close to real life now and I really enjoyed writing spinechillers and ‘weird’ stories.

3.     I am, and always have been, in love with Ray Bradbury.

4.     I have fabulous hair.

5.     It’s fabulous because I take it out of a box every morning. Once, several years ago now, mine all fell on the bathroom floor.

6.     I have finally given up watching Deal or No Deal.

And now the biggie and this is because I have been reading Ray Bradbury and he’s been telling me how to dig deep into my soul.

7.     I have a broken heart. Our son went out of our lives fourteen years ago. I love him.

5 comments:

  1. That is so sad for you, Lynne - I hope you have many good memories x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for you, Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for responding to the nomination, Lynne. Digging into your soul must have been painful for you so sending very warm thoughts your way. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of us know each others sorrows. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete