Monday, April 13, 2015

Good words. Bad words.

As a writer I love words and I like listening in to other people's unless they say mumfs instead of months. The sound gets turned of for one advert when this is said.
Here’s another amusing mis-use of words in Sub-titles -
Steel salad allergy = day of solidarity
And those foreign emails that want us to open attachments or send bank details are always mis-spelled but they can make me laugh. I love this one so much I may use it myself  –
'I hope this email finds you in a faultless condition.'
And finally I like inspirational words, especially those from tut.com

‘Don’t be afraid to go where you’ve never gone and do what you’ve never done because both are necessary to have what you’ve never had and be who you’ve never been.’

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're in a faultless condition today too!

    ReplyDelete