Monday, May 04, 2015

Still giggling but not here

Susan Jane Jones has changed her giggle blog to a Glam Granny blog at the beginning of each month so I thought I’d have a change too. I try to post a new blog entry every Monday but from now on the first Monday of each month will be my Three Beautiful Things blog. So here we go.

1.    1.  I look out of my window to the remains of an ancient orchard and watch the wind blowing the trees. The pear blossom drifts onto the lawn like snowflakes.
2.    2.  The LSO runs up the stairs and isn’t out of breath because he is now all mended. (He now has ten stents in his heart for those who don’t already know. There can’t be many of you. I’ve told the world.)

3.   3.   A carpet of royal blue has been fitted over one side of the Malvern Hills. Bluebells. They look even more sensational beneath the trees that are unfolding tender new leaves in the brightest shades of green.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynne, that view is breathtaking; reminds me of a People's Friend picture if you were having a picnic in the bluebells. Bet you have once or twice... look forward to more of your beautiful things, and so glad hubby is running up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a giggle but how uplifting to have three beautiful things. And I'm sure the most beautiful is indeed hubby running up the stairs. Let's face it withouth health you've nothing have you so it really is the most beautiful thing of all isn't it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always express your deep appreciation of beauty and life, so well Lynne. Fantastic news re LSO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of the most positive and inspiring people I know, Lynne. I am so pleased the LSO is running up the stairs again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! We loved the Malverns, and used to stay there often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful things - what a great way to start off each month. The Malverns are lovely at all times of the year.

    ReplyDelete